Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Anybody excited about

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Anybody excited about

    the potential of a clippers/lakers playoff series? I think this could be the biggest thing to happen to LA since the Rodney King riots. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    LA and LA should be finishing off Denver and Phoenix pretty soon.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody excited about

    I would like to see the Clippers finally beat the Lakers and maybe get some respect. It doesn't matter who beats the Lakers as long as Kobe is out of the playoffs.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody excited about

    what about the baby Bulls pulling even with the Heat. If I were a Bulls fan I would be getting excited about the future of the franchise, Noicioni (sp?), Gordon, Heintric (sp?), and Deng, plus they get the Knicks #1 draft slot this year if I'm not mistaken. Things are definately looking good for the Bulls.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody excited about

    Nocioni has been playing great lately. I would love to see Miami eliminated too. However, if Pat Riley decides to make Shaq his first option every time, I don't think Chicago can stop him.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody excited about

    I like the Lakers and LOVE the way Kobe's dismantling the Suns by getting his teammates in the act and scoring when he wants. The triangle offense hasn't looked this good since Jordan was orchestrating it. The main differences between this Lakers team and the one letting Kobe score 81 earlier this year is that they're passing the ball freely and leaning on each other to make shots and get the job done, and they're also turning tough defense into offensive production off the fast break.

    And btw--Smush Parker owns Steve "MVP eh?" Nash.

    Remember me saying a long while back that true fundamental basketball was gone from the NBA? It is for the most part, but the trangle offense run like this is the closest thing to a true well-oiled half-court set offense that we'll see from here on out in the NBA that will work. I love to watch it.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody excited about

    To be completely honest I don't care who plays who and I haven't even watched an NBA game in 2-3 years.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •